The Master Plan Instance Details screen acts as a dashboard for each plan instance, displaying all relevant information related to the plan in one central location.
Getting Here: Click Accounts > select an account > Plans
Note: The above image was manipulated for presentation purposes.
From this screen you can complete various tasks, including but not limited to:
- Making a payment on the plan
- Editing Billing Group information
- Editing Service Rates information
- Replacing current plan on the Master Plan Instance
- Removing the Master Plan Instance from the account
- Adding a Supplemental Plan to the Master Plan Instance
- Changing the number of units associated with the plan instance
- View Plan Unit Instance details and delay the billing of a fulfillment-based service
- Changing the plan's status
- Updating the:
- Recent Invoices
- Recent Payments
- Recent Transactions
- Recent Statements
- Recent Communications
Note: The fields Full Balance on Parent and Current Balance on Parent apply only to parent accounts in a parent-child relationship with parent-pay responsibility.