Master Plan Instances
- Last updated
Save as PDF
A Master Plan Instance acts as a container for billable and non-billable services.
Master Plan Instances can be assigned to and removed from an existing account on the Plans screen within the Accounts section.
Each master plan instance purchased is given a unique Plan Instance ID for tracking purposes. When multiple units of a master plan instance are purchased, each unit is also given a unique Plan Unit Instance ID for tracking purposes.
- Add a New Master Plan Instance to an Existing Account
- Add a Payment Method to an Existing Master Plan Instance
- Change a Plan Instance's Status
- Change Plan Instance Units
- Create a Billing Group
- Master Plan Instance Details
- Plans Overview
- Plan Unit Instances
- Remove a Master Plan Instance
- Replace a Plan on a Master Plan Instance
- Update a Plan Instances Rate Schedule
- View and Modify Queued Plan Changes