This article is a high-level description of Aria Billing Cloud linking to documentation about the various components of the system.
What is Aria?
Aria consists of:
- a powerful, feature-rich application (User Interface) that allows you to:
- customize your implementation of Aria with various configuration options, which include the setup of tax engines and payment gateways to be used;
- control access to the Aria User Interface (UI) based on user roles;
- build your product catalog to create the plans to sell directly to your customers or synchronize to other eCommerce or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms;
- manage coupons, discounts, and promotions;
- bill your customers (account holders) for your products;
- maintain your customers’ accounts;
- utilize event notifications to stay informed about the creation/modification of account-related data then take your chosen action;
- use Aria-generated emails to notify your customers about important changes to their accounts, statements, dunning, etc.;
- analyze your revenue by using reports.
- APIs that you can use to support registration, user self-service, usage loading, and a host of other powerful features.