The Aria Media Publishing Suite (AMPS) is a purchasable add-on to your out-of-the-box Aria platform instance that provides business logic for managing digital or physical publication subscriptions, customers, and finances.
AMPS enables the following publishing-related capabilities in your Aria instance:
- Account Management—manages accounts, payment agreements, payment methods, etc.
- Subscription Management—manages subscriptions, sharing, campaigns, bundles, etc.
- Title Management—manages titles/brands, publishing calendar, payment options, etc.
- Distribution Management—manages addresses, distribution of address changes, etc.
- Access Management—manages digital access provisioning to external solutions
- Product Management—manages products and services
- Financial Management—manges financial transactions and integration with ERP systems
- Bundle Management—manages bundles and bundle selection
- Campaign Management—manages campaigns and campaign selection
- Discount Management—manages discounts, discount selection and customer specific discounts
- Document Management—manages production of invoices, credit notes and dunning notices, as well as distribution via external partners
- Payment Management—manages payments, refunds and unmatched payments
- Complaint Management—manages complaints and complaint resolution
- Tax Management—manages tax rates and jurisdictions
- Solution Management—manages general solutions, such as translations, parameters, logs, etc.