Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Discount configuration is matched using Aria core functionality
- A discount rule must exist in Aria core
- A coupon must exist in Aria core
- The discount in AMPS is linked to the coupon defined in Aria core
- New discounts are automatically synchronized with Aria core
- Discounts are defined as ….
- Percentage based discounts, i.e. 10% off the subscription value.
- Amount based discounts, i.e. 10€ off each invoice.
- Assigning multiple discounts to a subscription will give customer more discount off
- Assigning a 10% discount and a 15% discount will result in 25% discount being given
- Discounts are assigned ….
- Automatically based on purchase volume, i.e. from third subscription you get 10% off, from fifth subscription you get 20% off and so on
- Manually on request from client staff.
- Existing discounts can also be removed by client staff