This article provides the steps necessary for creating a Plan.
It is recommended that the following tasks be completed before you begin to create Plans. At a minimum, we suggest that you:
Creating a Plan
Getting Here: Click Products > Plans
- Click New.
- To use an existing Plan template, select the appropriate template from the Plan Template drop-down.
- In the Plan Name field, enter a descriptive name for the Plan.
- A Client-Defined Identifier auto generates based on the inputted Plan Name. However, you can changes Aria's auto-generated client-defined identifier as needed to support your own business needs.
- In the Description field, enter any useful details about the Plan.
Entering a meaningful description is important as it provides your users with Plan-related information that may help them quickly distinguish this Plan from others.
- From the Status drop-down:
- Select Active to make the Plan available for customers to subscribe.
- Select Inactive to make the Plan unavailable for customers to subscribe.
- From the Plan Type drop-down, select Master Plan or Supplemental Plan.
- Select the Create this Plan as a template box if you wish to reuse this Plan as a template in the future.
Note: If you have have created /configured Product Fields and Product Field Categories, these will appear at the bottom of the Plan Details Page for applicable assignments to Plans.