Getting Here: Click Accounts > search for and select an account > Plans
You can change the status of a Plan instance from the Master Plan Instance Details screen.
Change a Plan's Status
- Select the desired Plan Instance from the Plan Instance ID field.
The Master Plan Instance Details screen displays.
- Click the Status link.
The Plan Status History screen loads and displays details about the Plan, such as the Plan's ID and status. In addition, a history of changes to the Plan's status is available in a table at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Change Plan Status.
A screen loads and displays various Plan statuses that may be applied to the Plan. The available statuses may include:
- Active: Plan is fully provisioned.
- Active Non-Billable: Plan is fully provisioned but is not billable and cannot be rolled over to new Plan.
- Canceled: Plan is canceled at the customer’s request.
- Inactive: Plans and services are provisioned but are temporarily non-billable at the customer’s request.
- Pending Activation: Plan has not yet been activated.
- Pending Cancelation: Plan is queued to be canceled at the customer’s request.
- Pending Installation: Master Plan has not yet been provisioned due to a pending installation.
- Pending Termination: Plan is queued to be terminated.
- Suspended: Plan is temporarily deprovisioned.
- Terminated: Plan is deprovisioned because the contract expired, the trial period ended, or due to immediate termination.
- Trial: Plan is provisioned but not billable.
To select one of these statuses, click the the radio button that is adjacent to the desired Plan status code.
Note: The list of available options depends on the current status of the Plan instance.
- From the Days Until Status Change drop-down, select the desired amount of days in which this change should be queued before it goes into affect.
For instance, if you wish for the Plan status to change in five days, select 5 days from today from the drop-down.
Note: If you do not make a selection from this drop-down, the option None (change immediately) is selected by default, causing the Plan status change to go into affect upon saving the changes on the screen.
- From the Reset Billing Dates field, choose whether the Plan's billing dates should or shouldn't be reset.
- In the CSR Comments text field, enter any relevant details about the Plan change.
- Click Save.
The Plan's status is changed, or queued to be changed, and the results of this change display in the Plan Status History table.