If you load usage records into Aria before the first invoice for a customer is generated, confirm that your usage configuration is set to True for the Include Usage Charges on First Invoice setting.
Configure Usage Billing on First Invoice
Getting Here: Go to Configuration > Billing > Invoice Settings
- The Invoice Settings screen displays the settings in alphabetical order. Locate the Include Usage Charges on First Invoice setting.
- Click the parameter row. The Details screen displays.
- Select a Value from the drop-down.
- True: Usage charges are included on the first invoice.
- False: Usage charges are not included on the first invoice. The subsequent invoices include usage.
- Click Save.