Aria Systems Academy Course Abstract
28 minutes / Elearning / Aria Billing Cloud
The objective of this course is to present an in-depth study of recurring services within Aria. At the end of this course, you will understand how to configure a recurring service and add it to a plan; what a billing anniversary is and how it may be influenced by MPIs and account hierarchies; and how proration is calculated when adding a plan with a recurring service.
Who Should Complete This Course?
- Product Managers who wish to understand the behavior of plans with recurring services
Configuring a Recurring Service
- Differences between Recurring and Recurring Arrears services
- How to configure a recurring service
- What a Billing Anniversary is
- Specifying billing anniversary when adding a master plan to an account
- Settings that govern billing anniversary resets
- How parent-pay child accounts relate to parent accounts’ billing anniversaries
- How bill lag days relate to billing anniversaries