Aria Systems Academy Course Abstract
27 minutes/ Elearning / Aria Billing Cloud
The objective of this course is to present an overview of Non-Subscription Offerings (NSOs), also known as “inventory items. ”At the end of this course, you will understand how to create an NSO; how NSOs can be associated with plans; options for system behavior when placing orders; and how Non-Subscription Offering Classes can be used to create a hierarchy of inventory items that can be leveraged within a User Self-Service application.
Creating a Non-Subscription Offering
- What is a Non-Subscription Offering?
- How do you create an NSO?
- What are the available configuration options?
Non-Subscription Offerings and Plans
- How do you associate an NSO with a plan?
- How can you offer special pricing for NSOs packaged with plans?
Orders and Billing Behavior
- What are Aria’s configuration options for orders?
- How do you create orders within the Aria UI?
Non-Subscription Offering Classes
- What is a Non-Subscription Offering Class?
- How do you create an NSO Class?
- How do you associate an NSO Class with an NSO?
- How can NSO Classes be used in User Self-Service applications?
Log in: http://ariasystems.litmos.com
Course Link: https://ariasystems.litmos.com/?C=506467