- Backend-processor-specific configuration for associated Collection Account Groups
Aria Configuration Fields
- User: The ID that you specified when you got the Payflow account.
- Vendor: The ID that you specified when you got the Payflow account, (typically same as USER). That is, the merchant login ID for the account.
- Partner: The Payflow partner/reseller. The value of this field is "PayPal" if the account was purchased directly from PayPal. If an account was provided by an authorized PayPal reseller, who registered a Payflow user, then the ID provided by the reseller is used.
- Password: The password that you specified when you received the Payflow account.
- Gateway URL: The URL provided by Payflow Pro to use as an endpoint.
- Moneris CA