This screen includes sections for A.) Billing Group, B.) Master Plan Instance, and C.) Master Plan Instances associated with the selected Billing Group.
For each Billing Group, the screen displays:
A). Billing Group
- Aria-assigned number, and description.
- Client-defined identifier.
- Primary Payment description.
- Secondary Payment description.
- Statement Contact.
- Notification Method.
B.) Master Plan Instance(s) associated with a selected Billing Group.
C.) A graphical representation of the Master Plan Instance, and any Supplemental Plan Instance(s) associated with the selected Billing Group. The Plan visualization includes:
- A colored dot indicating the Master Plan / Supplemental Plan Instance(s) current status:
A Plan Details popup screen displays detailing the Master Plan / Supplemental Plan Instance's:
- Last Bill date.
- Bill Through date.
- Usage Bill Through date.
- Next Bill date.
- Dunning State. (only for Master Plan Instances)
- Click on the Plan Detail's X to close the Plan Details popup.
- Click on the Master Plan Instance field's drop down arrow to view and select additional Master Plan Instances associated to the selected Billing Group for payment responsibility.
Note: As shown in the above example, any Child accounts' Master Plan Instance(s) having Parent Pay responsibility by the selected account's Billing Group are displayed with information including the Master Plan Instance Number, Plan Name, and Child Account Number.
- Click on any of the Master Plan Instances in the drop-down to refresh the screen's plan display.
Note: As shown in the above example, any Parent accounts' Master Plan Instance(s)/Billing Group's having Parent Pay responsibility for any of the selected account's Master Plan Instances is displayed. The Parent Account's Billing Group is displayed with information including the Master Plan Instance Number responsible for payment, it's associated Billing Group, and the Parent Account Number.