10 January 2022
Release 2.12.1 Contents
- New and Improved Functionality
- Application Fixes
- Change Rate Schedule with IMMEDIATE action throws 'Maximum credit amount error' (WFAMPS-2636)
- MobilePay Payments in RESERVED and READY-RESERVATION status at the same time (WFAMPS-2653)
- Unable to cancel suspended subscriptions (WFAMPS-2729)
- Error in Syntax in OIOUBL (WFAMPS-2730)
- Update ERP XML: Zero for Tax Code (WFAMPS-2752)
- Periods and Posting Description not set correctly (WFAMPS-2753)
- DocmProcDocConf - issue with duplicate processing (WFAMPS-2760)
- 1042 events are not getting processed (WFAMPS-2764)
- Retrieve Document returns invoices with invoice number zero (WFAMPS-2767)
New and Improved Functionality
This section covers the release notes related to new functionality and capabilities added to AMPS. For this release the following functionality have been made available:
Enable termed subscriptions (WFAMPS-88)
To enable termed subscriptions in AMPS, the product must be configurable to define the contract duration and action to take after the contract expires. When creating new subscriptions the contract details from the product will be used to create the contract on the subscription and also define the action to take when the contract expires. Details on the contract should be included in the relevant subscription events including creation and cancellation
The enhancement also allows calling systems to add relevant contracts after the subscription has been created, for example if the customer wants to change the subscription to a termed subscription. When creating a contract it is possible to ….
- Allow the current subscription to roll into a new product and/or rate schedule
- Allow the current subscription to remove any custom rates and fallback to the rates from the catalog
- Allow the current subscription to be terminated and no longer be available
- Allow the current subscription to be terminated and produce a final invoice up to the contract end date
When creating multiple contracts on the same subscription it is key that the dates do not overlap. If they do, this may cause unintended behavior in ARIA. A flag could also be added to the campaign that would indicate whether the campaign should rollover into the normal plan or be terminated at the end of the campaign.
The enhancement requires changes to the following AMPS processes:
- Manage Campaign Detail [CampManageCampDetail] – an existing API that allows the caller to configure the end-action on the campaign
- Retrieve Campaign Detail [CampRetrieveCampDetail] – an existing API that must be changed to return the new flags added to the campaign.
- Get Eligible Offerings [SubsGetEligibleOfferings] - an existing API that on return will contain details on contracts that can be created by the caller when the subscription is created
- Manage Subscription [SubsManageSubscription] – an existing API that must be changed to create contracts as part of subscription creation.
- Retrieve Subscription [SubsRetrieveSubscription] – an existing API that on return will contain the details on the contracts assigned to a given subscription.
- Manage Contracts [SubsManageContract] – a new API that can be used to create or remove contracts from an existing subscription. What contracts that can be created is determined by the product itself.
- Retrieve Contracts [SubsRetrieveContract] – a new API that can be used to retrieve more detailed information on an existing contract.
- Retrieve Product [ProdRetrieveProduct] – an existing API that on return will contain the details on the contracts applicable for a given product.
NOTE: The functionality to handle Campaign End Actions are not currently completed.
This version sees the following application fixes deployed:
Change Rate Schedule with IMMEDIATE action throws 'Maximum credit amount error' (WFAMPS-2636)
This issue was resolved in "Error Shown when cancelling subscription on account [WFAMPS-2659]" release with version 2.12 of AMPS. No change needed in version 2.12.1
MobilePay Payments in RESERVED and READY-RESERVATION status at the same time (WFAMPS-2653)
This is a new process that will pick up any MobilePay payments which are stuck in RESERVED And READY-RESERVATION status in PaymAMPSPayRequest table and process them as per existing functionality.
Unable to cancel suspended subscriptions (WFAMPS-2729)
This application fix resolves an issue where the cancellation process did not allow cancel subscriptions already suspended. ARIA does currently not allow cancellation of subscription if the status of the subscription indicates suspended. To resolve this issue, the subscription will temporarily be set to a non-billable status and then cancelled as required.
Error in Syntax in OIOUBL (WFAMPS-2730)
This application fix resolves an issue in the OIOUBL document where the TaxTotal XML tag was repeated twice. The solution now produces only a single entry of the TaxTotal XML tag.
Update ERP XML: Zero for Tax Code (WFAMPS-2752)
This application fix resolves an issue where the tax code sent in the STAMPEN ERP file was set incorrectly to the percentage. However, this was not required, and now 0 will be sent instead.
Periods and Posting Description not set correctly (WFAMPS-2753)
This application fix resolves an issue where the ERP posting periods and posting descriptions was not set correctly for POLARIS. The issue has been resolved by ensuring that when producing "R1" postings, no period before the current period will be used, i.e. if posting in 2022/01 then no postings will be created for 2021/12 as the period is closed.
Also the posting description has been updated to include both the payment source and payment origin. This is related to postings of type "PP".
DocmProcDocConf - issue with duplicate processing (WFAMPS-2760)
This application fix resolves an issue involving duplicate processing when the process is run. To resolve the problem the standard check for an already running process has been added to the process. This prevents the ability to run multiple copies of the same process at the same time.
The process has also been updated to eliminate the lookup in payment option and payment option variant as this information is already available in the record being processed.
1042 events are not getting processed (WFAMPS-2764)
This problem was caused by an incorrect configuration of the ARIA event distribution. The event configuration has been updated to correctly distribute the events.
Retrieve Document returns invoices with invoice number zero (WFAMPS-2767)
This application fix resolves an issue where documents was returned by API "Retrieve Document [Docm-Retrieve¬Document]" where the invoice number was set as zero. These invoices are all related to the migration process and should never be returned.