Aria Systems Academy Course Abstract
10 minutes/ Elearning / Aria Billing Cloud
The objective of this module is to explain and demonstrate the ability to configure multiple addresses within Aria that will be used by supported third-party taxation engines to calculate taxes. At the end of this module, you will understand how to configure client-level service locations that can be associated to services, both on an individual account’s plan-instance services and services with the product catalog; how to configure a default account address to use for taxation purposes; and how a taxation engine might logically determine which address to use to calculate taxes.
Who Should Complete This Course?
- Finance managers who need to implement taxation on the Aria monetization platform
Introduction to Taxation: Configuring Multiple Tax Addresses
- How to configure client-level service locations
- How to assign an account-level destination contact to a plan-instance service
- How to configure a default account address to use for tax calculation
- How Account Taxable Address to Use may be used by third-party taxation engines
Log in: http://ariasystems.litmos.com
Course Link: https://ariasystems.litmos.com/?C=324200