Aria Systems Academy Course Abstract
22 minutes / Elearning / Aria Billing Cloud
The objective of this course is to explain how fulfillment-based services are used to facilitate delayed billing. At the end of this course, you will understand what a fulfillment-based service is; how to configure a fulfillment-based service; how to create an account with a fulfillment-based service; and how Aria invoicing behaves both pre-and post-fulfillment.
Who Should Complete This Course?
- Product managers charged with creating a product catalog on the Aria monetization platform
Configuring a Fulfillment-Based Service
- How to enable plan unit instances in support of fulfillment-based services
- Overview of plan unit instances
- Definition of a fulfillment-based service
- How to create a service and flag it as “fulfillment-based” when associating it with a plan
- How to subscribe to fulfillment provisioning events
Account Creation and Invoicing Behavior with a Fulfillment-Based Service
- How to create an account with a fulfillment-based plan unit instance
- Configuration parameters that dictate fulfillment behavior on accounts
- How Aria recurring billing behaves both before and after fulfillment of a fulfillment-based service
- API calls that support fulfillment-based services