Aria Systems Academy Course Abstract
70 minutes/ Elearning / Aria Billing Cloud
Aria enables advanced options that facilitate the monitoring of customers’ usage throughout their usage billing interval. By the end of this course, you will understand how you can use Aria to monitor an account holder’s rated/unbilled usage balances and/or usage unit consumption.
Recommended Course Prerequisite(s)
- Aria Billing Cloud -Introduction to Usage.
- Aria Billing Cloud
- Introduction to Advanced Usage Concepts
Who Should Complete This Course?
- Product managers responsible for developing the product catalog
- Developers responsible for integrating customer communication systems with Aria
- Solution architects responsible for engineering a strategy for managing usage
Managing Customers’ Unbilled Usage Balances
- How to configure Aria for monitoring customers’ unbilled usage.
- How to set dollar thresholds for unbilled usage balances
- How to configure Active Orchestration to allow you and your customers to monitor unbilled usage
Managing Customers’ Unbilled Usage “UNIT” Thresholds
- How to configure Aria for monitoring customers’ unbilled usage units
- How to configure plans for monitoring unbilled usage unit thresholds
- How to configure account-level usage unit thresholds
- How to configure Active Orchestration to allow you and your customers to monitor unbilled usage units
Log in: http://ariasystems.litmos.com
Course Link: https://ariasystems.litmos.com/?C=416590