Aria Systems Academy Course Abstract
16 minutes/ Elearning / Aria Billing Cloud
The objective of this course is to introduce the concepts related to integrating 3rd party systems with the Aria monetization platform. At the end of this course, you will understand how Aria’s API and Active Orchestration features facilitate the data flow between Aria and 3rd party systems. You will also be exposed to simple account registration and user self-service use cases involving API calls; several out-of-the-box integrations that Aria supports, including those with Salesforce.com; and several payment gateways and taxation engines.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Project Managers charged with overseeing in-house system integration with the Aria platform
- Developers who want a general understanding of how integrations with the Aria platform are facilitated
API and Active Orchestration
- Updating accounts managed within Aria via Aria’s API
- Subscribing to and receiving events within existing applications via Aria’s Active Orchestration
Account Registration and User Self-Service
- Building a custom account registration application that calls Aria’s API
- Building a custom user self-service application that calls Aria’s API to update accounts managed within Aria