Release 2.5 Contents
- New and Improved Functionality
- Extract TAX details from ARIA (WFAMPS-527)
- ERP Reconciliation process (WFAMPS-1478)
- Add ability to update status on a subscription (WFAMPS-1905)
- Update to C1 interface to AMPS format result info (WFAMPS-1959)
- Using Invoice Receiver ID to handle eFaktura (WFAMPS-2053)
- Capturing payments using CustomerInvRef and InvoiceNo (WFAMPS-2171)
- Application Fixes
- PlanAccessDays missing in response from SubsGetEligibleOfferings (WFAMPS-2039)
- Implementation of Tax Calculation for a surcharge (WFAMPS-2085)
- TitleManageTitlePayOption is not updating value (WFAMPS-2119)
- Missing AMPS events after suspended subscriptions are reactivated (WFAMPS-2120)
- PaymProcessPayment does not create write-off when within underpayment threshold (WFAMPS-2168)
- TitleCodeDigital not found in Access Control Request for non-digital subscriptions (WFAMPS-2172)
- Use of PaymentBankDate in payment and ERP processing (WFAMPS-2173)
- Error while re-issuing invoice (WFAMPS-2174)
- FinmManageFinTrans handling CREDIT NOTES incorrectly (WFAMPS-2175)
- PaymManagePayment is not setting PaymentDate (WFAMPS-2177)
- No data found from FinmAMPSTransRef for REFUNDS based on criteria provided (WFAMPS-2180)
- TitleManageDunning not working when creating new Dunning Step (WFAMPS-2184)
- FinmManageFinTrans handles CREDIT NOTE incorrectly (WFAMPS-2185)
- Posting PAYMENT: Description is set without a blank (WFAMPS-2187)
- CRLF after the bank account number in ERP XML file (WFAMPS-2188)
- FinmManageFinTrans creating incorrect references when handling credit notes (WFAMPS-2189)
- Credit memos are incorrectly created when processing invoices with tax inclusive pricing (WFAMPS-2190)
- Posting Description set incorrectly when processing unmatched payment in ERP (WFAMPS-2191)
- Setting bank date for approved unmatched payments to posting date (WFAMPS-2192)
- ERP Handling of Credit notes attempts to read financial reference transactions (WFAMPS-2193)
- Incorrect revenue recognition when payment & credit-note applied (WFAMPS-2194)
- FinmManageFinTrans does not create link if no payments are found (WFAMPS-2210)
- ERP Process recognizes too much revenue when re-run (WFAMPS-2218)
- eFaktura processing issue (WFAMPS-2229)
- Wrong Writeoff reason code used (WFAMPS-2244)
- Check digit Calculation Issue (WFAMPS-2265)
- PaymProcessPayment to also use AriaBillingGroupRef1 and 2 (WFAMPS-2266)
- REISSUE INVOICE creates two invoices when original invoice includes a surcharge (WFAMPS-2270)
- Incorrect amount used when creating R0 postings for credit notes in ERP processing (WFAMPS-2274)
- Wrong ariaAccountNo used when processing immediately paid invoices for ERP (WFAMPS-2277)
- NORDEA Payments stuck in NEW status (WFBUG-1004)
New and Improved Functionality
This section covers the release notes related to new functionality and capabilities added to AMPS. For this release the following functionality have been made available:
- Extract Tax details from ARIA (WFAMPS-527) - This enhancement sees the ability to extract the taxa-tion information from ARIA and ensure a precise copy is created in AMPS. Previously this synchroni-zation was done manually.
- Add ability to update status on a subscription (WFAMPS-1905) - This enhancement sees the introduc-tion of the ability to update the status on an existing subscription. With the API it is possible to set INACTIVE (0), ACTIVE (1), ACTIVE TRIAL (41) and ACTIVE NON-BILLABLE (61) as the new status. Other statuses are not allowed.
- Update to C1 interface to AMPS format result info (WFAMPS-1959) - This enhancement is client spe-cific and will return error codes and error messages in formats specified by client for Access Control API when integrating with the third-party access control platform.
- Using Invoice Receiver ID when handling eFaktura Agreement file (WFAMPS-2053) - This enhance-ment updates the process that handles eFaktura and Avtalegiro/Autogiro agreements and mandates. eFaktura agreements are now stored in the ean_gln_num of the billing group while ean_gln_requi-sition_num is used to store Avtalegiro/Autogiro agreements. It is also now possible to find a matching invoice with one reference, while storing another reference as the agreement ID.
- Capturing payments using CustomerInvRef and InvoiceNo (WFAMPS-2171) - This enhancement updates the payment process at two points. Firstly, validation is updated to allow only one Customer-InvRef in a single payment request. For payments with InvoiceNo, multiple InvoiceNo(s) are allowed in single payment request.
- Resolving more than one PENDING-CONFIRMATON for same GatewayPaymentID (WFAMPS-2236) - This enhancement fixes issue where payment callbacks were failing with error “more than one pending-confirmation”. An additional field (PaymentDate) is introduced to find relevant payments.
Each of the above enhancements are described in further detail later in the document
Extract TAX details from ARIA (WFAMPS-527)
This implementation ensures that the tax configuration found in AMPS, is always in sync with the configuration found in ARIA. This is achieved through creating a process that will take an extract from Aria with regards to tax details. This report is then loaded to AMPS under Tax management.
ERP Reconciliation process (WFAMPS-1478)
This enhancement is client specific and implements the client specific processing with regards to revenue recognition and the integration with an external ERP system. The ERP process processes invoices, credit notes, payments, refunds, write-offs, and other processing.
Add ability to update status on a subscription (WFAMPS-1905)
This enhancement covers the functionality required to allow users to update status of a specific subscription. With this implementation users will be able to update subscription status with immediate affect or in future. The current status of the subscription can be set to a limited set of statuses. This is, for example to prevent subscriptions to be inadvertently cancelled or suspended. The following values are allowed:
- 0 (INACTIVE) – the subscription will be marked as inactive
- 1 (ACTIVE) – the subscription will be marked as active
- 41 (ACTIVE TRIAL) – the subscription will be marked as active but in trial state
- 61 (ACTIVE NONBILLABLE) – the subscription will be marked as active but unbillable.
Update to C1 interface to AMPS format result info (WFAMPS-1959)
This implementation is client specific and has no impact on any other environment. The client has required that when passing CeleraOne error (JSON) will be escaped without any additional text in resultText. resultCode should be 0 for success or the html error code + 2000 (e.g. 404 = 2404).
Using Invoice Receiver ID to handle eFaktura (WFAMPS-2053)
This enhancement covers the process that will allow AMPS to fully support the handling of eFaktura agreements and mandates for Bankgirot. Changes are made to how the mandates are updated in AMPS. Previously a single agreement ID was used to identify the customer, but this is no longer accurate. For eFaktura 2 additional fields will be used, namely:
- Field03 (Customer Reference No) is used to lookup the customer, billing group and invoice, and can be seen as the identification provided as part of the payment to find the invoice.
- Field04 (Invoice Receiver ID) is used to lookup the agreement, which must be updated on the billing group and used for future agreements.
Capturing payments using CustomerInvRef and InvoiceNo (WFAMPS-2171)
This enhancement covers updates made to correctly handle payment registrations. Payments can be either registered through CustomerInvRef or InvoiceNo. Checks are implemented to:
- Allow only one CustomerInvRef
- Allow multiple InvoiceNo
- Do not allow to combine CustomerInvRef and InvoiceNo
In addition payment registration process is updated to:
- If InvoiceList is passed in API request:
- If CustomerInvRef is passed, look up Invoices Table for given (only one) CustomerInvRef and call payment collection process
- If InvoiceNo is passed look up invoices table for each InvoiceNo provided in request and call payment collection process passing all invoices
PAYEX resolving more than one PENDING-CONFIRMATON for same GatewayPaymentID (WFAMPS-2236)
This enhancement fixes issue where payment callbacks were failing with error “more than one pending-confirmation”. To limit the number of requests found based on agreementID and externalID sent in the callback another check is add based on payment date. Payment request is selected using request date (set when the request is first sent to 3rd party) which is closest to the payment date provided in the callback request.
Consider following two payment requests both with the same agreementID and externalID:
- Request 1 - created and sent January 2nd, 2021 at 01:50:00AM for NOK 229.00
- Request 2 - created and sent January 10th, 2021 at 01.45:00AM for NOK 229.00
If the payment date received in the callback request is January 17th, 2021, it will be matched against Request 2. If the payment date received in the call back request is January 5th, 2021, it will be matched against Request 1. Note: Only pending requests are considered for above. Already matched one’s will not be considered.
PlanAccessDays missing in response from SubsGetEligibleOfferings (WFAMPS-2039)
The field planAccessDays has been added to the offeringPlanDetail structure in the response from web service SubsGetEligibleOfferings. This webservice is also updated to find data for newly added field.
Implementation of Tax Calculation for a surcharge (WFAMPS-2085)
This implementation ensures that correct tax amount for a surcharge is used in the Financial Document [AMPSFinancialDocument]. No direct Aria API calls were available to get tax amounts for surcharge, this was therefore achieved by several API calls where access to the surcharge goes via the billing group and payment term in Aria.
TitleManageTitlePayOption is not updating value (WFAMPS-2119)
This has updated TitleManageTitlePayOption API for handling the cases where it was not updating value for certain Title payment options.
Missing AMPS events after suspended subscriptions are reactivated (WFAMPS-2120)
This corrects a problem where when suspended subscriptions got reactivated, no AMPS events were generated. The process has been updated to fire an AMPS event whenever a subscription status changes from inactive (-1) to active (1) and vice versa (active to inactive).
PaymProcessPayment does not create write-off when within underpayment threshold (WFAMPS-2168)
This resolves a payment related issue where PaymProcesPayment was not creating the write-off even though the payment was within the underpayment threshold. The situation was specific only to those cases where payment had been made for more than one invoices.
TitleCodeDigital not found in Access Control Request for non-digital subscriptions (WFAMPS-2172)
This corrects a problem where TitleCodeDigital was not included in Access Control request for accounts which did not have any digital service. Updated to include title codes regardless of active services.
Use of PaymentBankDate in payment and ERP processing (WFAMPS-2173)
The payment process is having been updated to use bank date and processing dates differently. Going forward the payment bank date is taken from the NY091330 rather than NY091331 record types. The date found in NY091331 is now stored elsewhere. The file processing has been updated to use current date (always CET) as bank date.
The ERP processing has been updated for NEW unmatched payment processing so that transactionDate and periods are based on paymentBankDate for unmatched payment. For POSTED unmatched payment process-ing, that transactionDate and periods must base on PaymentPostedDate.
Error while re-issuing invoice (WFAMPS-2174)
This caters to issues related to re-issuing invoices. This fix implements checks that will ensure billing dates are set correctly. In addition, the process was streamlined to generate correct invoices for NSOs.
FinmManageFinTrans handling CREDIT NOTES incorrectly (WFAMPS-2175)
Credit notes handling process is updated to summarize the amount applied per transaction on invoice. The amount is then summarized per invoice and then used in creating reference transactions.
PaymManagePayment is not setting PaymentDate (WFAMPS-2177)
This corrects a problem where a payment was registered through PaymManagePayment webservice, the PaymentDate was not showing up in response received from PaymRetrieveTransaction. The PaymManagePayment API is changed to store correct date value received in request.
No data found from FinmAMPSTransRef for REFUNDS based on criteria provided (WFAMPS-2180)
This caters to the issue with processing of refunds created by overpayments that do not have any associated invoice.
TitleManageDunning not working when creating new Dunning Step (WFAMPS-2184)
The process was trying to find existing dunning step and then updating the information. It failed when it could not find the step. The process is fixed to allow creating new dunning steps if the existing dunning steps are not found.
FinmManageFinTrans handles CREDIT NOTE incorrectly (WFAMPS-2185)
The credit note handling process has been updated for creating refTransAmount to the sum of applied_amount. When creating the INVOICE and CREDITNOTE reference refTransAmount is taken from input.
Posting PAYMENT: Description is set without a blank (WFAMPS-2187)
When creating the PAYMENT transfer for payments and refunds, a space was missing between PAYMENT and the payment source, which has been fixed.
CRLF after the bank account number in ERP XML file (WFAMPS-2188)
When generating the XML output file for ERP, there is a CRLF after the bank account number included when generating the APARINFO tags. The CRLF has now been eliminated.
FinmManageFinTrans creating incorrect references when handling credit notes (WFAMPS-2189)
The reference creation has been updated for credit notes handling to use correct reference transaction ids.
Credit memos are incorrectly created when processing invoices with tax inclusive pricing (WFAMPS-2190)
This is for handling credit memo creation as part of subscription cancellation where the plans are setup in ARIA with tax inclusive prices.
Posting Description set incorrectly when processing unmatched payment in ERP (WFAMPS-2191)
While generating the unmatched postings for account 1593 (AMPSERPGLAcctCustDebtUnmatched) the posting description for credit cards is updated "CREDITCARD" to match other settings.
Setting bank date for approved unmatched payments to posting date (WFAMPS-2192)
When posting approved unmatched payments against AMPS, the system is updated to use payment posted date instead of payment bank date from original transaction.
ERP Handling of Credit notes attempts to read financial reference transactions (WFAMPS-2193)
This has updated ERP process for credit note handling to not pick details for original invoice from FinmAMPSTransDetail table.
Incorrect revenue recognition when payment & credit-note applied (WFAMPS-2194)
This resolves problem with revenue recognition when handling scenarios where a credit-note has been applied to an invoice and some payment is still applied.
FinmManageFinTrans does not create link if no payments are found (WFAMPS-2210)
This resolved an issue where the process will not continue if no payments were found for the invoice. FinmManageFinTrans process has been updated to continue in this scenario and use information retrieved from original invoice.
ERP Process recognizes too much revenue when re-run (WFAMPS-2218)
This resolved an issue that arises when ERP process is re-run on a later date. It was leading to a scenario where the allocation of payment might have been changed due to a credit note or some other form of credit.
eFaktura processing issue (WFAMPS-2229)
This took care of all issues related to eFaktura file processing. Fixes were based on sample eFaktura file that was shared by end user (client).
Wrong Writeoff reason code used (WFAMPS-2244)
This took care of ERP process reporting some write-offs being made by payment processing incorrectly. There is a specific reason code to be used for write-offs created to handle underpayments. The related work-flows have been updated to use the correct reason codes.
Check digit Calculation Issue (WFAMPS-2265)
This resolved an intermittent issue that was observed with calculation of check digit value for customer invoice references. The code has been changed to use another mechanism to calculate the customer invoice reference.
PaymProcessPayment to also use AriaBillingGroupRef1 and 2 (WFAMPS-2266)
Processing payments is enhanced to find the relevant invoice record by searching for reference number in EAN fields if no match is found against customer invoice reference.
REISSUE INVOICE creates two invoices when original invoice includes a surcharge (WFAMPS-2270)
This resolves the case reported with REISSUE of invoices which have more than one charge line items. The fix covers different scenarios including invoices with surcharges, discounts, and tax invoice line items.
Incorrect amount used when creating R0 postings for credit notes in ERP processing (WFAMPS-2274)
This resolved a problem with amount values in R0 posting for credit notes in ERP processing. This was causing incorrect credit note amounts reported in ERP output. This issue with credit note amounts have been fixed.
Wrong ariaAccountNo used when processing immediately paid invoices for ERP (WFAMPS-2277)
This resolves the issue where not all Immediately paid invoices are being reported in ERP process output. The ERP process has been updated to use the aria account no found on the transaction instead of the specific account number being passed as input to the ERP process (account number can be specified when the process is run to generate ERP data for only a specific account number to help facilitate testing).
NORDEA Payments stuck in NEW status (WFBUG-1004)
This corrects a problem where when processing NORDEA payments, the process was unable to handle some transactions and exiting without completing. Process is updated to correctly handle these payments.