Aria allows you to view the amount of usage for which a customer was billed during a particular time period. In addition, you can:
- Track the currency amounts of your customers' unbilled usage balances, including retrieving only discarded usage.
- Send your customers emails when their unbilled usage balances reach, exceed, or go below thresholds that you specified.
- Send your customers email messages when their unbilled usage balances reach, exceed, or go below their unapplied service credit balances.
- Provide discounts to customers who subscribe to usage-based services by using usage accumulation or usage pooling.
Getting Here: Click Accounts > search for an account > Usage
- From the Master Plan Instance field, select the plan instance to which the usage history applies.
- Click the calendar icons in the From Date and Through Date fields to define the usage history date range that you wish to view.
- From the Usage Type drop-down, select the desired usage category.
Note: A usage type is a category of a usage or volume-based service available for an account holder to consume. Common examples of usage-based services include mobile phone data plans and internet service provider bandwidth.
- If you wish to search only discarded usage, click the Retrieve discarded usage only checkbox.
- Click Retrieve Usage.
The usage history displays based on the values provided.