Aria Systems Academy Course Abstract
22 minutes/ Elearning / Aria Billing Cloud
Aria enables many advanced options to support usage monitoring and pricing. By the end of this course, you will understand how to monitor a customer’s rated, unbilled usage balances and usage unit consumption. You will also learn how to provide discounts to customers by accumulating or pooling usage for a service, or across multiple services.
Who Should Take This Course
- Product managers who create a product catalog in Aria
Introduction to Usage Monitoring
- What types of usage monitoring are available in Aria?
- Managing customers’ unbilled usage balances vs. customers’ usage “unit” consumption
- Setting dollar or unit thresholds to monitor customers’ usage
- Configuring usage threshold notifications for you and your customers
- Functional and system requirements for monitoring usage
Introduction to Usage Accumulation & Usage Pooling
- What is Usage Accumulation and Usage Pooling?
- How do Usage Accumulation and Usage Pooling differ?
- How is usage rated and billed by accumulating or pooling usage?
- Functional and system requirements for using these advanced features
Log in: http://ariasystems.litmos.com
Course Link: https://ariasystems.litmos.com/?C=388074