Users logging in to the Aria Application UI must set passwords to comply with TrustE best practices.
These password guidelines apply to both new users who log into the Aria application for the first time and existing Aria application users who are resetting their passwords. The guidelines do not apply to the passwords used by your account holders.
Passwords must meet the following requirements:
- Be a minimum of 10 characters.
- Contain at least 1 uppercase character.
- Contain at least 1 lowercase character.
- Contain at least 1 numeric digit.
- Contain at least 1 special character ( ! @ $ ^ ( ) + . - _ ).
- Not contain more than 2 identical characters in a row.
Note: When users request a password reset, they will receive an email message containing a link that they can click on to create a new password. The rules that apply to a password reset are as follows:
- The password reset link will expire after 1 hour.
- A maximum of 3 password reset requests are allowed per hour.
- If users try to submit more than 3 password reset requests in 1 hour, they will have to wait 1 hour before submitting a new password reset request.
- If you have single sign-on (SSO) users and they try to reset their password directly in the Aria application, they will be redirected to your defined single sign-on URL. They will then be able to reset their password according to your specified password reset guidelines for SSO.