After you enable quotes and set up your Salesforce “Aria for Salesforce Profiles” by completing pre-installation steps, install and configure the Aria for Salesforce application by following the instructions in this document.
Install the Aria for Salesforce Application
- Log into Salesforce as a System Administrator.
- In your browser's address bar, paste the Aria for Salesforce package URL provided to you by Aria.
Note: If you are installing the package on a Salesforce "sandbox", replace "login.salesforce.com" in the URL with "test.salesforce.com".
- Enter the package password if prompted. Depending on your package, you may not need a password.
- Select one of the following three installation options:
- Install for Admins Only – Aria for Salesforce will be installed with administrative options available.
- Install for All Users - Aria for Salesforce will be installed without administrative options available.
- Install for Specific Profiles – Aria for Salesforce will be installed for the profiles you select. If you select this option, the available profiles display, and you can select the access that each one has.
Note: The “Install for Specific Profiles” option allows you to map the Aria Admin User and Aria Standard User Profiles (included in the package) to your custom Aria Admin User and Aria Standard User Profile, (which you created in the pre-installation tasks procedure). This copies the access permissions required by the connector components to the two custom profiles you created and these two custom profiles can then be either used with the connector out of the box, or be used as templates to replicate the connector access permissions to your new custom profiles.
In this procedure, we are installing the Aria for Salesforce application using the "Install for Specific Profiles" option.
- Type in the Installation Key provided by Aria.
- Click Install for Specific Profiles radio button.
- Click the "I acknowledge that I'm installing a Non-Salesforce Application..." check box.
- Use the "Access Level" drop-down arrows to select the relevant profiles you created in the pre-installation procedure.
- Click the Install button.
- Click the "Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites" check box and then click the Continue button.
While the installation process is in progress, you will see the following screen. The installation may take some time.
When the installation is complete, you will see the following screen:
You will also receive an email when the installation is complete as follows:
Upon successful installation of the Aria for Salesforce application, a new entry on your Apps menu named Aria Systems displays.
Note: You may need to refresh your browser before the new entry displays.