Within each Aria account, you can choose properties for account notifications, including statements.
Setting the Account Notification Type
Getting Here: Click Accounts > Select an account > Account Overview > Notification Method > Notification Method
Note: Not all notification methods may be visible for all clients. Check with your Aria Customer Support Representative if you need a notification method activated.
The properties for each notification, as indicated by the column headings at the top of the screen, are as follows:
- Sends Email?: If checked, the account is notified by email.
- Requires Printing?: This property is only a flag for the client. It does not affect account notification.
- Generates PDF?: If checked, a PDF is generated containing the notification.
- Surcharge/Discount: Not currently used.
Each account notification can have up to three potential properties. The properties are specified by the following settings, listed by priority:
- The notification template group.
- The email template specified by the account.
- The email template specified by the plan generating this notification.
- The format specified by the option selected on this screen.
The available outputs for account notifications are as follows:
- Master file
The master file is a compiled list of notifications available in XML and PDF format.
Additional fields on this screen are:
- List Account First in Master File: If you select an output that specifies that the notification goes to a master file, then this field is visible. Selecting Yes places notifications for this account at the top of the master file.
- Cc List: Allows you to specify additional email addresses to which the account holder's statements should be cc'd (carbon copied). Separate multiple addresses with a comma.
- Bcc List: Allows you to specify additional email addresses to which the account holder's statements should be bcc'd (blind carbon copied). Separate multiple addresses with a comma.
Note: You may also choose to send statements associated with an account's billing group(s) to multiple cc and/or bcc recipients.