Aria gained conformance certification from TM Forum for this API in January 2022.
TMF669 Party Role Management API provides:
- The creation and management of Party Role, a supplemental field within Aria Billing Cloud.
- The retrieval of one or more Party Roles within Aria Billing Cloud.
This API is a generalization of the Customer management API where the Party Role defines the type of relationship this entity has with the Organization.
In Aria the Party Role is defined as a supplemental field that can be applied to an Account.
The full API specification for TMF669 can be found on the TM Forum site: TMF669 Party Role Management API REST Specification R19.0.1 | TM Forum
The Table below shows the API mandated resource along with mandated operations for conformance.
Response Status Code 200 if successful
|Response Status Code 404 if not found
|Status Code 201 if resource created
|Status Code 200 if resource created
|Status Code 204 if resource deleted
- Create and Update a Party Role
- This operation creates and updates the party role supplemental field within Aria Billing Cloud
- Retrieve Party Role
- This operation retrieves a list of party roles from Aria Billing Cloud
- Retrieve Party Role by filters
- This operation retrieves party roles based on a variety of filter conditions from Aria Billing Cloud
- Delete Party Role
- This operation deletes a Party Role