The objective of this course is to explain the how to use the Security module within Aria to facilitate a team of users with different roles to configure an Aria instance. At the end of this course, you will understand how to create roles that define user access; how to create a user with which a role is associated; and how a role works in practice when users log in.
Aria Systems Academy Course Abstract
12 minutes / Elearning / Aria Billing Cloud
Who Should Take This Course?
- Aria Administrators charged with providing access to team members for configuring Aria
- Project Managers charged with delegating Aria configuration tasks
- Solution Architects charged with crafting an implementation plan
Creating a User Role
- Read, Create, Edit, Delete: Granularity of access to Aria modules and configuration that roles enable
- How to create a custom role