You can check how many units an account has used at any time by following the steps below.
Retrieving an Account's Usage History
Getting Here: Click Accounts > Usage > Unit-based Usage Monitoring tab.
- Select a specific Master Plan Instance(MPI) or select All to include all MPIs.
- Select a From Date and (if applicable) a Through Date.
- Select a Usage Type from the drop down.
- Click Retrieve Usage.
The following usage information is displayed:
- The master plan instance ID.
- The client-defined master plan instance ID.
- The plan instance ID.
- The billed user ID.
- The accrued user ID.
- The usage class.
- The usage type.
- From/To information.
- How many units of usage the account has accumulated so far.
- The rate for each unit.
- The total charge for any exceeded units.
Once the Unit Qty. column displays an amount that exceeds a set unit threshold, an event notification is sent if the event is enabled.
To download a the selected usage records to a spreadsheet click the link to Download Usage To Spreadsheet.
Click the Discard Usage button to permanently delete the usage record.