Aria gained conformance certification from TM Forum for this API in November 2021.
TMF676 Payment Management API provides:
- A standardized mechanism for creating and retrieving payments in Aria Billing Cloud.
- A Payment represents an amount paid by a customer for services rendered or products purchased. The payment is recorded against the customer's account and optionally applied against one or more specified invoices.
The full API specification for TMF676 can be found on the TM Forum site: TMF676 Payment Management API User Guide v4.0.0 | TM Forum
Response Status Code 200 if successful
|Response Status Code 404 if not found
|Status Code 201 if resource created
- Create Payment
- This operation creates a payment within Aria Billing Cloud.
- Retrieve Payment
- This operation retrieves a list of payments from Aria Billing Cloud.
- Retrieve Payment by filters
- This operation retrieves a payment or payments based on a variety of filter conditions from Aria Billing Cloud.