Aria gained conformance certification from TM Forum for this API in December 2021.
TMF641 Service Ordering API provides:
- A standardized mechanism for placing a service order with all the necessary order parameters on Aria Billing Cloud.
- A service order is created based on service specifications that are defined in a catalog. The service specification identifies the service or set of services that are available.
The full API specification for TMF641 can be found on the TM Forum site: TMF641 Service Ordering API User Guide v4.1.0 | TM Forum
The Table below shows the API mandated resource along with mandated operations for conformance.
Response Status Code 200 if successful
|Response Status Code 404 if not found
|Status Code 201 if resource created
- Create a service order
- This operation creates a service order within Aria Billing Cloud.
- Retrieve service orders
- This operation retrieves a list service orders from Aria Billing Cloud.
- Retrieve service order by filters
- This operation retrieves a service or services based on a variety of filter conditions from Aria Billing Cloud.