Aria Configuration Fields
- DIBS Merchant ID number: A unique value that identifies a merchant in the DIBS system.
- MD5 k1 and MD5 k2: DIBS offers MD5-key control to ensure the data sent between Aria and the DIBS system has not been tampered with, either due to communication errors, hacking, or interfering malware. The control works for both the request from Aria to DIBS and for the response from DIBS back to Aria. You can find your MD5-key pair in DIBS Administration Section of their web portal.
- DIBS account (optional): This field typically is left blank.
- API username: This information is available in the DIBS Administration section of their web portal.
- API password: This information is available in the DIBS Administration section of their web portal.
- If you use DIBS Payment Services as your payment gateway and you plan to use tokenized credit cards as a payment method, you must enable tickets in the DIBS web portal.
Regarding Processor/Gateway Integration Certifications
If you previously implemented a custom payment processor/gateway integration, you likely completed a certification process with that processor/gateway. Aria maintains certifications with each of the processors with which it integrates. Though you may wish to certify your Aria-related processor/gateway integration before going live on Aria, this is not necessary and could add significant time and Services costs to your Aria implementation process. Please consult your Aria Implementation representative for more detailed information.
Regarding Processor- and Gateway-specific Information
All Processor- and Gateway-specific information provided on Knowledge Central exists as publicly accessible information from the respective companies, and is presented here for your convenience. We update this information from time to time as necessary.