Stage Future Release Date
- Chrome 63
- Firefox 52
- Safari 11 on MacOS
1024 x 768 or higher
Enhanced Support For High-Precision Usage For Vantiv Payment Gateway (DEV-8494)
This feature allows up to 12 digits of precision (excluding the decimal point) when reporting a usage quantity to Vantiv (Litle) payment gateway.
NETS Payment Amount Configuration (DEV-8636)
This enhancement adds the ability to only send the value of a single statement's balance, rather than the full balance due. This option is configurable allowing customers who want to send the full balance to NETS to continue to do so.
To support this feature, a new client parameter has been added.
Getting Here: Click > Configuration > Payments > Payment Settings
- The NETS Collection Balance client parameter governs the behavior to employ when collecting balance due, and NETS is the payment method. Typically, this client setting would only be changed when invoices are billed in advance of the recurring bill cycle (negative bill lag days) such that more than one statement will be generated prior to the first statement being paid in full.
Note: The NETS Collection Balance is set to Full Balance by default.
To alter the default system behavior in order to collect on the current statement balance, first click on this setting.
Click on this setting's Value drop down arrow.
Click on Current Statement Balance from the dropdown.
Click on the Save button.
Account Visualization - Phase 1 - Beta (DEV-8656)
This enhancement is being released in beta, and supports the visualization of detailed account hierarchy in the form of a tree diagram via a screen overlay launched from within the Aria application. This new feature also allows the user to easily move between an account's detailed visual hierarchy, and the Aria application. Clients can control what level of users can see the account hierarchy overlay screen.
Conditional Display of Account Hierarchy Link by Role / Level of Account Access
Getting Here: Configuration > Security > Roles
- An Aria user is required to be associated with a "Role" that permits Account Access at the Power CSR level.
Getting Here: Configuration > Security > Account Access > Account Overview > Pages > Account Hierarchy
The Account Hierarchy Overlay screen link is enabled by a new page setting in the Account Overview screen.
- Using the arrow drop down, the Account Hierarchy page setting must be set to a Minimum CSR Level of "Power CSR".
- The display setting for the page must be set to "On".
Then, click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen to apply and save this setting.
Note: By default, display of the Account Hierarchy Overlay page link is set to "Off".
Accessing an Account's Visual Account Hierarchy
- Access an account, and click on the "View Account Hierarchy" link.
Note: The "View Account Hierarchy" link is only displayed to those Aria users having the appropriate levels of Role access, and Page permissions as detailed in 2, and 3 above.
Account Hierarchy Overlay Screen
The Account Hierarchy Overlay screen displays. The selected account card (highlighted in blue), is visually represented with other account cards that comprise its account hierarchy makeup. As Parents' parents and Children's children are displayed - Up to four (4) levels of account hierarchy are displayed at any time without the need to scroll on a 1024 X 768 resolution.
Note: A "Right Arrow" icon will be displayed to the right of the 4th account card on ANY / ALL sibling rows that have 5 or more account cards. When the user clicks on the right arrow icon, (up to) 4 new account cards will display instead of the previous 4. ANY / ALL "connecting lines" will be updated to continue to show the appropriate relationship to parent / children accounts. When the user first clicks on the right arrow' icon, a "Left Arrow" will display to the left of the 1st account card for the row. When there are no more account cards to show - the "right arrow" will disappear, and the user may no longer advance to the right. However, the "left arrow" will still be present.
When there is no longer a "right arrow" (but there is a "left arrow" - by selecting the "left arrow" - the user is advanced up to 4 accounts to the left. Selecting the "left arrow" again will continue to advance the user up to 4 account cards to the left until there is no more "left arrow" and the "right arrow" appears again. Only the children (grandchildren, etc. of one account are shown at any time.
Each account card in the hierarchy displays the following:
- A colored dot indicating the account's current status:
Active or Permanent Registered Pending Activation or Temporary Service Ban Deactivated or Archived
- Company Name, or First and Last Name of Account Contact if Company Name is not available. If there is no value for either of these first two variables, then the user will see the Account User ID.
- A numerical value indicating the number of child accounts directly associated to the selected or highlighted account.
- Payment Responsibility; Self Pay, Parent Pay, or Mixed (a combination of Self Pay, and Parent Pay).
- Account Currency.
- Full Balance owed.
Account Card's "View Details" Link
- Clicking on an account card's "View Details" link opens a window that displays the account's:
- Account Number
- Last Invoice Date
- Last Invoice Amount
- Service Credits currency amount available on the account
- Number of Master / Supplemental Plan instances subscribed to by the account
- Clicking on an account card's >View Details>Last Invoice Amount>"PAYMENTS" link returns the user to the Aria application to access the account's "Payments & Credits" screen. From here, a user can view the account's recent payments and initiate a payment, or perform other account actions using the screen tabs at the top of the screen, and / or navigation menu to the left.
- Clicking on a selected account card's >View Details>Plan Instances>"View All" link returns the user to the Aria application to access the account's "Plans" screen. From here, a user can view an account's plan detail, plan payment responsibility, or perform other account actions using the screen tabs at the top of the screen, and / or navigation menu to the left.
- To return to the Account Hierarchy Overlay screen, first click on the "Account Overview" tab within the Accounts menu.
- Then click on the account's "View Account Hierarchy" link.
Navigating Through Other Accounts on the Account Hierarchy Overlay Screen
- Click on another Account Card displayed on the Account Hierarchy Overlay screen.
- The original account card selected is now outlined in orange.
- The new account card selected is now highlighted in blue.
- Any children accounts associated with the newly selected account card are displayed.
Note: Each account card, other than the original account card , includes a "View Account" link in addition to a "View Details" link.
- Click on an account card's "View Account" link to return to the Aria Application to view the account's "Account Overview" screen.
- Click on the account's "View Account Hierarchy" link.
- The Account Hierarchy Overlay screen displays showing the account hierarchy for this account. Click on any Parent or Children account cards of the selected account to expand the selected accounts' account hierarchy tree.
- Click on the Account Overlay screen's "X" at any time to close, and return to the original selected account's "Account Overview" screen in the Aria Application.
Replacement String To Show Units Purchased On Upgrade (DEV-8661)
This feature adds the ability to show the number of additional units purchased on a prorated customer invoice. For example, if a customer has 1 unit of a plan, and purchases 2 more units of a plan—creating a prorated invoice—you can show that the invoice is for "2" additional units.
Child Account user id's were not displaying on the Account Overview (Account Hierarchy Glance) or Manage Child Account screens (TICKET-15856)
Bill, and anniversary dates were changing even though invoicing failed when combined_invoice = "True", and the plan was being assigned with a retroactive_start_date, and override_bill_thru_date (TICKET-15923)
When creating a Master Plan instance with an alt_start_date where the plan is created in an inactive status, the queued future update failed. (TICKET-15932)
When a plan was set to “inactive” or “suspended,” the tax region associated with the account was not sent to the tax engine for the related line item during invoice generation, resulting in a tax error. (TICKET-15889)
- issue_refund_to_acct_m was creating a refund, but failing to reverse invoice line items using the invoice_trans_to_reverse input field (TICKET-15647)
- record_external_payment_m was failing to record an external payment when the master plan instance was in a suspended status (TICKET-15788)
- When calling get_acct_plans_all_m, with the flag "include_product_fields" = "TRUE," the call would take a long time to complete or time out. (TICKET- 15891)
- amount_reserved_for_anniversary was returning a value in the wrong format when using get_unapplied_service_credits_m to retrieve information on a credit service amount (TICKET-15930)
- When calling create_order_m, orders were not created and an "Unexpected Error" was thrown if the inventory item was associated with a non-active plan instance. Now, Aria supports orders for several plan instance statuses as follows:
Plan Instance Status Code Plan Instance Status Order Allowed? 1 Active Yes 3 Pending Termination Yes 2 Pending Cancellation Yes 41 Trial Yes 61 Active Non-Billable Yes 0 Inactive Yes -1 Suspended Yes -3 Terminated No -2 Canceled No 32 Pending Activation Yes 31 Pending Installation Yes
(TICKET-15790 & TICKET-15945)
- When calling update_acct_plan_multi_m, with the expected result of a prorated invoice, the call would return "OK" (i.e. no errors), but the call would fail silently within Aria (TICKET-15755)
- create_order_with_plan_m was returning an unexpected error when a coupon was applied to the order as an input in the call (TICKET-16023)
WSDL File Locations
Object Query WSDL Files