Enhancements and fixes to Aria functionality for this release are described below.
Production Release Date
- Firefox 39
- Chrome 44
- Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11
1024 x 768 or higher
Display Custom Contract Rates in UI (DEV-7861)
This feature adds custom contract rates to the Contracts tab.
Getting Here: Click Accounts > Select an account with a contract with custom rates > Plans > Contracts
Click a contract number to view the detail.
New Replacement String for Credit Card Type (DEV-7850)
This feature provides a new replacement string that displays the credit card type without parentheses: insertCCTypeWOParentheses.
Verification of Zero Balance Status for Rebills and Credit Memos (DEV-7856)
This feature modifies rebill and credit memo zero balance eligibility checking as follows:
- Partially-credited invoices with an early payment discount that brings the balance to zero are considered to have a zero balance when checking for rebill eligibility.
- Invoices that are credited up to the full balance with payments that include a cash credit and/or a credit memo are NOT considered to have a zero balance when checking for rebill eligibility.
- Invoices that are credited up to the full balance with payments that include a cash credit are NOT considered to have a zero balance when checking for credit memo eligibility.
- Could not deactivate an email template after it was enabled (TICKET-11566)
- For included NSOs, could not set minimum units equal to maximum units (TICKET-12509)
- Creating rate schedules when services are pending created a service with no rate schedule associated (TICKET-12760)
- Inapplicable class files have been removed from the PHP SDK (TICKET-12792)
- Payment terms were created when the discount period was equal to days until due (TICKET-12803)
- Account group was not updated properly in the payment terms screen (TICKET-12804)
- User interface incorrectly allowed deletion of a rate schedule assigned to an account (TICKET-12845)
- Unable to set future rate change while editing an existing plan (TICKET-12901)
- Tax was incorrectly charged when plan was removed and credit proration was selected (TICKET-12921)
- “Never Allow Used Receipt ID” in API calls setting was not being followed (TICKET-13009)
- Data tables warning message was displayed in Usage History tab under Accounts (TICKET-13019)
- Invoice not attempting collection (TICKET-13036)
- Refund reversal results displayed "Refund Processing Fatal Error" (TICKET-13041)
- Unable to apply a refund to a parent account when an invoice was on a child account (TICKET-13043)
- The Account Locale was not updating properly in the Account Module (TICKET-13226)
- Plan No, Plan Name, Product Supplemental field strings were not always populating (TICKET-13300)
- Multiple issues in Account Taxable Addresses To Use under Taxation Settings (TICKET-13416)
- Account not going in dunning on electronic collection failure (TICKET-13420)
- Account not making collection attempt after being placed into Dunning "In Progress" (TICKET-13556)
New API to Retrieve All Credit Memos on an Account (DEV-7911)
This feature introduces a new API, get_cm_list_m, that returns the list of credit memo numbers and relevant details for each credit memo. This API can be used in conjunction with the get_cm_details_m API which returns all of the line items for a specific credit memo.
Inputs for this API are as follows:
|<client_no>||Y||22||Aria-assigned unique identifier indicating the Aria client providing service to this account.|
|<auth_key>||Y||32||Aria-assigned unique key to be passed with each method call for authenticating the validity of the requestor.|
Aria-assigned account identifier. This value is unique across all Aria-managed accounts.
Client-assigned identifier for the account.
Outputs for this API are as follows:
|<error_code>||long||Aria-assigned error identifier. 0 indicates no error.|
|<error_msg>||string||Description of any error that occurred. “OK” if there was no error.|
|<cm_details_all>||hash||Array of returned credit memo numbers and relevant details for each credit memo.|
|<cm_no>||long||The unique Aria-generated number for the credit memo.|
|<created_by>||long||User ID that created the credit memo.|
|<created_date>||long||Date the credit memo was created.|
|<cm_total>||long||Amount of the credit memo.|
|<cm_tax_total>||long||Total amount of tax credited with the credit memo. This is a sum of the tax lines for a given credit memo.|
|<cm_reason_code>||long||Reason code used when creating the credit memo.|
|<invoice_no>||long||Aria-assigned invoice number to which the credit memo was applied.|
|<is_voided>||long||Indicator that specifies if the credit memo was voided.|
- Internal server error was returned during Copy Client admintools API call (TICKET-12537)
- Invalid error code and error message was displayed in create_reason_cd_m and update_reason_cd_m (TICKET-12880)
- “Field category name is required“ error message did not display when <field_category_name> was empty in create_product_field_category_m API (TICKET-12634)
- Get_invoice_information_m and get_all_invoice_information_m APIs coupon and surcharge line items were not displayed in the API responses (TICKET-12707)
- Create_new_plan_m did not allow <client service id> to be used when creating new services (TICKET-12840)
WSDL File Locations
Object Query WSDL Files