Production Release Date
- Firefox 39
- Chrome 44
- Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11
1024 x 768 or higher
Ability to Display Purchase Order Numbers on Invoices (DEV-5624)
This enhancement provides the ability to display purchase order numbers on invoices in Aria. A new client parameter, Show Purchase Order Number, is configurable within the Invoice Settings section of Aria. Once enabled, the parameter controls the display of purchase order numbers on invoices, as well as on the following screens:
Account Overview Screen
The Purchase Order Number field displays on the Account Overview screen, as highlighted below:
The Purchase Orders tab displays on the Account Overview screen, as highlighted below:
Note: If the Purchase Orders tab does not display for you after enabling the Show Purchase Order Number client parameter, then navigate to Configuration > Security > Account Access > Account Overview > Pages and turn on the display of this functionality by selecting the corresponding radio button.
Selecting the Purchase Orders tab or the Purchase Order Number field allows you to define purchase order numbers for each plan instance on the account:
Plan Instance Screen
The Purchase Order Number field displays on the plan instance screen, as highlighted below:
Create New Account Screen
The Purchase Order Number field displays on the Create New Account screen, as highlighted below:
Enabling this Functionality
Getting Here: Click Configuration > Billing > Invoice Settings
- Select Show Purchase Order Number.
- From the Value drop-down, select True to enable the parameter.
- Click Save. The parameter is enabled.
Summarize Invoice Line Items for Usage Services and Rates (DEV-5625)
This improvement summarizes usage line items based on line item type, as opposed to listing each usage line item separately. This results in a smaller number of line items being sent to the tax engine, eliminating application timeouts.
New Notification Methods (DEV-5640)
This enhancement adds the following three new account notification methods:
- XML Master File and HTML Email - When this notification method is selected, the statements for the account and/or master plan instances are added to the XML master file and sent to the customer using HTML email.
- XML Master File and Text Email - When this notification method is selected, the statements for the account and/or master plan instances are added to the XML master file and sent to the customer using text email.
- PDF Master File and HTML Email - When this notification method is selected, the statements for the account and/or master plan instances are added to the PDF master file and sent to the customer using HTML email.
Selecting any of these new notification methods displays a new field titled List Account First in Master File.
Choose Yes if you want the account to be listed at the start of the XML or PDF master file, when produced.
In addition, the List Account First in Master File field displays on the Billing Groups screen.
Note: You can set notification methods at the account level and then override them at the billing group level.
Improved Handling of Transactions for Child Accounts with Parent-Pay Responsibility (DEV-5680)
This improvement ensures that if a transaction is set up as "parent pay," that the balance transaction is voided at the child level prior to voiding the child-level invoice.
New Electronic Payment Events (DEV-5712)
This improvement adds two new electronic payment statuses, which provide a greater level of detail on payment statuses:
- Electronic Payment Succeeded - This event is triggered when the payment status in Aria changes to "Approved."
- Electronic Payment Failed - This event is triggered when the payment status in Aria changes to “Failed."
Improved Display Of Tax Charges on Statements (DEV-5767)
This enhancement improves the presentation of tax details on statements generated in Aria by displaying each tax-based line item as a separate unique tax charge. Previously, if a customer was invoiced for a line item with both a Good and Service Tax (GST) charge of $10 and a Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) charge of $5, the only option in Aria was to present this as a $15 tax charge on statements. Now, each of these tax charges displays individually on statements.
Updated Password Policy (DEV-5907)
This improvement updates Aria's application password policy to comply with TRUSTe best practices. This change applies only to Aria UI users’ password lengths and not to the parameters that the client can define for its own accounts. As part of this enhancement, passwords must:
- Be a minimum of 10 characters.
- Contain at least 1 uppercase character.
- Contain at least 1 lowercase character.
- Contain at least 1 numeric digit.
- Contain at least 1 special character (e.g.; ! @ $ ^ ( ) + . - _ ).
- Not contain more than 2 identical characters in a row.
Updated Paymetric Payment Processor Endpoints (DEV-5977)
This improvement updates the display of Level 2 and Level 3 transaction data by adding additional XML structures to the following Paymetric endpoints:
- American Express Card Acceptance & Processing Network (CAPN)
- First Data Merchant Services (FDMS)
- A Validation Message Failed to Display Upon Adding Mandatory Supplemental Plans to the Plan Exclusion Group (TICKET-9890)
- Newly Added Rate Currencies Failed to Display Within the Configure Selected Inventory Items Section During Plan Creation (TICKET-10070)
- XML Nodes <total_pretax_charges/> and <total_tax_charges/> Were Empty in XML Statements (TICKET-10136)
- Master Plan Instances That Contained a Supplemental Plan Were Listed Twice in Ad-Hoc Search Results (TICKET-10156)
- Issues Occurred When Performing a Copy Configuration (TICKET-10170)
- Special Characters Were Not Supported in Rate Schedule Names (TICKET-10183)
- Users Were Able to Create Plans With "0" Minimum Units/Maximum Units Child Plans (TICKET-10189)
- Invoices Failed to Generate When Supplemental Plans Were Not Fulfilled (TICKET-10227)
- A Zero Amount Invoice Was Generated When an Account Had Two Master Plan Instances With Different Billing and Usage Intervals (TICKET-10370)
- Non-Subscription Offerings Did Not Display on the Orders Screen When Creating an Account (TICKET-10386)
- Invoicer Batch Jobs Failed Unexpectedly (TICKET-10406)
APIs Updated to Support Proration Invoice Timing (DEV-5829)
The following APIs now support proration invoice timing:
- update_acct_plan_unit_instance_m - The input parameter <proration_invoice_timing> is now available and determines whether to create a separate invoice for prorated charges immediately, or to defer the charges to the next anniversary date. This overrides the Proration Invoice Timing configuration saved with the plan in the Product Catalog.
- modify_acct_plan_unit_instances_m - The input parameter <proration_invoice_timing> is now available and determines whether to create a separate invoice for prorated charges immediately, or to defer the charges to the next anniversary date. This overrides the Proration Invoice Timing configuration saved with the plan in the Product Catalog.
The input parameter <do_write> is now available and determines whether Aria performs the fulfillment change. If "false" is passed in this field, then Aria calculates, if applicable, any potential proration effect that would result from this call. Aria then returns that value in the output field <proration_result_amount> without actually performing the requested operation or charging/crediting the account. This is useful to interfaces that present the user with a confirmation page, informing them of the effect of the requested operation prior to actually performing it.
- Fulfillment Status Failed to Update When Fulfilling a Service Using the update_acct_plan_unit_instance API (TICKET-8301)
- Passing Invalid Input Fields in the create_new_plan_m and edit_plan_m API Responses Failed to Return a Proper Validation Message (TICKET-9803)
- Passing an Invalid <client_no> in an API Request Returned an Internal Server Error (TICKET-9860)
- Allowable Values Were Missing for Various API Input Parameters (TICKET-10141)
- An Unexpected Error Was Returned When Updating Account Supplemental Fields Using the update_acct_complete_m API (TICKET-10150)
- The update_payment_method_m API Values <pay_method_name> and <pay_method_description> Failed to Display in the UI (TICKET-10211)
- Queued Plans Were Not Returned by the get_queued_acct_plans_m API When a Supplemental Plan Was Assigned (TICKET-10281)
- The get_usage_history_m API Failed to Filter Usage Records When a Qualifier Was Passed as an Input (TICKET-10284)
- Plan History Did Not Update in the UI When Creating an Account with the create_acct_complete_m API (TICKET-10320)
- Supplemental Plans Were Not Replaced When Using the replace_acct_plan_m API with "4" as the Assignment Directive (TICKET-10329)
- Offset Interval Was Not Considered When Using the assign_acct_plan_m API with "1" as the Assignment Directive (TICKET-10338)
- The <enable_single_line_upgrade> Parameter Was Not Honored (TICKET-10421)
- The get_all_acct_contracts_m API Response Array Was Returned Twice (TICKET-10468)
WSDL File Locations
Object Query WSDL Files