In this use case, you subscribe to an event notification letting you know that a statement needs to sent to a customer. Based on that notification, you then take your chosen action. Example: format the statement according to your company standards then send the statement to the customer.
Note: The instructions below describe the key steps required to subscribe to an event notification. For more detailed instructions, see Subscribe to Event Notifications.
Getting Here: Click Configuration > Notifications > Events
- Click the event group that you want to subscribe to.
In this example, we will select Account and Master Plan Instances Notifications.
- Select Yes to enable event notifications for the chosen event group.
- Select each event about which you want to receive a notification.
In this example, we will select Account Message Type "Invoice/Statement" Requires Sending.
- Click the Step Results tab.
- Click Add another step.
- Select a Method by which you want to receive event notifications.
In this example, we will select Notification Data via Secure HTTP (XML Document).
- Select additional notification options as described in Subscribe to Event Notifications.
- Click Save.
Sample Event Notification
When a customer's statement is ready to be sent, you will receive a notification similar to the one shown below. You can then take your chosen action. Example: format the statement according to your company standards then send the statement to the customer.