- Last updated
Save as PDF
Removes a form of payment from an account, either associated with a specified billing group, or not.
For cost savings or for other reasons, you may choose to have payments made with a particular payment method (associated with a billing group) processed by a specific payment gateway. To do so, you can assign a collection group to a billing group by passing the following into this API:
- a <billing_group_no> or <client_billing_group_id>; and
- a <collections_group_bg_no>or <client_collections_group_bg_id>to identify the collection group to assign to the specified billing group.
- Aria will use this order of precedence when selecting the payment gateway to use for processing a payment:
- Collection group assigned to the billing group associated with the master plan instance being invoiced;
- Collection group to which the customer is assigned at the account level.
- Aria now will allow accounts to have multiple billing groups with different collection groups when using tokenized credit cards that were tokenized outside of Aria. To facilitate multiple payment methods, the billing agreement ID (token) is validated against the specific collection group. When there is no collection group specified, then the agreement ID will be validated against the account level collection group. When no collection group at account level or billing group level is specified, then the agreement ID will be validated against the last processor mapped to that client.